HIV has always been a dreadful monster for all those who have plunged into it due to some or the other reason. As mascots of health and wellbeing, Arihant hospital and research centre Indore has devised a simple diet plan just to propagate that good health can still be meted out to all the sad sufferers and they can still live similar to the other healthy counterparts in the society.
Among all the hospitals in Indore, the expert medicos have pledged to support the HIV patients in a full swing so that an illness free jacket shrouds the healthcare in Indore keeping in mind the fact that everyone deserves to have a safe and healthy lifestyle.
A registered practitioner suggests the following ways that can guide you into a better and improved health even while suffering from the most catastrophic illness:-
- You need to include a lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your diet.
- Opt for lean proteins such as chicken, fish, bean and legumes that will improve the muscle.
- You can choose healthier fats like olive oil while skipping Trans- fat accordingly.
- One should limit the intake of sugar and saturated fats.
- Increase the intake of water as compared to the normal consumption.
Moreover, the research says that adequate vitamin and mineral supplements can reduce the ill effects of medications. Hence, a healthy eating habit can improve the quality of life of the people living with the disease.