Qualifications- M.D, D.N.B (Gastroenterology)
Experience in Gastroenterology- 16 years
Brief CV –
- B.B.S from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 2002.
- D (General Medicine) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru in 2007.
- N.B from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2010.
- Teaching of undergraduates and post graduates during M.D tenure and Senior residency at PGIMER, Chandigarh
- N.B teacher in Gastroenterology since 2011
- Faculty for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Transplant Hepatology (M.G.R University, Chennai) at Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai
- Former Consultant at Choithram Hospital and Research Centre, Indore (2011-2016) and Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai (2016-2019).
- Currently working at Arihant Hospital and Research Centre from 2019 till date.
Positions held-Secretary, Gut Club Indore, 2015-16; President Gut Club Indore, 2022;Governing council member of IMFDA, 2022
- More than 100 published articles in national and International journals
- R. Joshi award for best reviewer of JAPI 2021
- Elected as Fellow of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (FISG) 2022
- Elected as Fellow of Indian National Association for Study of Liver (FINASL) 2022
- Member of editorial board of Indian Journal of Gastroenterology (2018-2022)
· Reviewer for national and international journals
Work focus and interests
Upper and lower Gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures- diagnostic and therapeutic
Luminal gastroenterology, Hepatology
Gastrointestinal motility- Esophageal and anorectal manometry, biofeedback therapy